Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

RHCP - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* RHCP > Topics

Subject: TV and film
Replies: 0 Views: 825

ulekai 7/8/2006 - 12:45:44
Band members Flea and Kiedis have been featured individually and together in many movies and TV appearances The group has been featured on many movies soundtracks, most notably 'Show Me Your Soul' from the Pretty Woman soundtrack; 'Soul to Squeeze' from the Coneheads, 'Love Rollercoaster', a cover of The Ohio Players *it song from Beavis and b*tthead Do America, and 'Sikamikanico' from Wayne's World. 'Dani California' was also featured in the Japanese motion picture Death Note. The 1992 version of the band, with Marshall standing in for Frusciante, appeared in an episode of The Simpsons entitled 'Krusty Gets Kancelled', in which Bart and Lisa helped Krusty save his career by showing a 'Krusty Komeback Special' featuring many celebrities. They performed their song 'Give it Away', although Krusty suggested that they change the song's lyric 'What I got you gotta get it put it in you' to 'What I'd is I'd like to hug and kiss you', to which the band surprisingly agree to. This is a reference to Ed Sullivan instructing The Doors to change the lyrics to their song, 'Light My Fire.' *

* RHCP Forum

Search:
topics replies

* RHCP

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits